• 10mil PVC card/100# tag carrier for lay flat construction and less static. No shims or tilt-a-trons needed. You can load your trays up and there is no need to babysit them.
• PVC is less expensive than polyester, the current 'plastic' card you are using.
• PVC is more durable than polyester
• The PVC material can be run on fastest run speeds at lowest heat settings so more throughput with less touches and less wear and tear overall on the equipment.
• Cards punch out easily with clean corners and edges.
• Cards can be duplex printed in 1 pass on a big box laser printer or simplex printed in 1 pass on a desktop laser printer.
• This product can come 1up, 2up, 3up & 8up on and 8-1/2 X 11 carrier sheet in a stock offering or custom in 1up, 2up, 3up, 6up and 8up formats on an 8.5 x11 or 11 x 17 carrier.
• This is a whiter card than the polyester and the print quality is excellent; the color really pops!
Please contact us if you have any questions and to request free samples.
Insurance (enrollment cards), Medical (prescription cards), Universities (alumni, student id cards), Credit Unions (membership cards), Associations (membership cards), Z00's (membership cards), Museum's (membership cards), Automotive (marketing piece with a business card and key tag or business cards and rewards card for free oil change, etc.).